With total storage area of 12,000m2, BCT warehouse provides following facilities:
We use following equipment for cargo handling and positioning:
- Cool Storage (temp. to +4 °C, 2 rooms each 21m2, with height 4000 mm, door sizes 1550*2700 mm)
- Cold Storage (temp. to -4 °C, 62m2, with height 4000 mm, door sizes 1550*2700 mm)
- Freeze Room (temp. to -18 °C, 45m2, with height 4000 mm, door sizes 1550*2700 mm)
- Safe for Valuables (12m2 with height 3200 mm, door sizes 1470*2350 mm)
- DGR Room (8m2 with height 3200 mm, door sizes 1470*2350 mm)
- Room for Radioactive Materials
- Room for Human Remains
- Pallet Stacker System (35 positions for 10ft pallets and 34 positions for 20ft pallets)
- Pallet Build and Weighting Lift, up to 14,000kgs
- Forklifts, up to 10,000kgs capacity
- Conveyer belts up to 909kgs
- ULD Dollies
|IT infrastructure at BCT is among the best in the industry. All cargo movement is logged by specially designed and unique software “ANTWORK” engineered and developed by BCT, meets the requirement of IATA standards and easy integrated with global existent programs.
|Total area of Baku Cargo Terminal warehouse is 12000 m2.
Daily turnover of cargo at the terminal is 160-200. Cago turnover and warehousing potential of the terminal is several times higher than current cargo flow.